Saturday, July 9, 2011

Colorado

I love Colorado! It is so beautiful and I am happy to be out here every other summer for as long as we're on staff with CCC. Yesterday my parents came in town. I LOVE that they plan their vacation in places where they can visit me! (they did this a few summers ago in Santa Cruz as well). Today we went up to Estes Park and Rocky Mountain National Park. BEAUTIFUL! I have been there before with my family on a camping trip (yes we used to camp, no I can't really picture our family doing that anymore) but it was in 1997 so I vaguely remembered it. Here are some of my favorites from our trip today:




Bear Lake


Best part of the trip: accidentally finding the RV park we stayed in in '97!! We missed you Jen!

In other news, I finally caved and got on Twitter. You can follow me if you wish @ka_marcos. There is a lot of pressure in the Twitter world...so I don't know how good I'll be at this. Brett is teaching me well though. I've literally asked a Twitter related questions every 2 hours or so since I've had it :).

Until next time,
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment